Denomination: Appellation of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin Varietal: 100% Nebbiolo Gastronomic Pairings: ideal with red meat dishes, game, hard cheeses such as Grana Padano, Parmigiano Reggiano, and spicy and aged cheeses in general. Vinification: maceration for 20-25 days at temperatures between 25-28°C with pumping over in stainless steel tanks and submerged cap. Devatting and end of alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in wood. Aging: 70% of the wine is aged and stabilized in traditional large oak barrels (25-35 hl capacity) for a minimum period of two years. The remaining 30% in barrels, second-third passage, of 5 hl. Serving Temperature: 18° Optimal Age: long-lived wine, can give great flavors even after many years. Alcohol content: 14%.
Barbaresco D.O.C.G. 2019.
Barbaresco D.O.C.G. is a wine of medium garnet red color with orange highlights. Aroma of ethereal, intense, very rich: flowers, violets, licorice and spices. Smooth, dry, tannin-rich, harmonious and full flavor. The finish is particularly long.
39 People watching this product now!