- Denomination: Denomination of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin
- Varietal: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: municipality of La Morra
- Vinification: soft crush-destemming with separation of stems from berries. Maceration for 25-30 days at controlled temperature between 25 and 28°C with pumping over in stainless steel tanks. Devatting at the end of alcoholic fermentation and subsequent malolactic fermentation, also carried out in steel.
- Aging: the wine is aged in traditional oak barrels (30-33 hl capacity) for a minimum period of three years
- Serving temperature: 20°C
- Optimal age: long-lived wine, can give great flavors even after decades.
- Alcohol content: 14%.
- Food pairings: great red meats, game, braised and boiled meats, important first courses accompanied by white truffle of Alba.
Barolo D.O.C.G 2019
Barolo D.O.C.G. is a wine with a garnet red color. The nose is intense, complex, notes ranging from red fruit to licorice and spices, vanilla, coffee. The palate is warm, enveloping, silky and very well balanced.
20 People watching this product now!