- Appellation: Appellation of Controlled Origin
- Varietal: 100% Barbera d'Alba
- Gastronomic Pairings: goes perfectly with the great main courses of the Piedmontese tradition: braised meats, boiled meats, and stews. Excellent with game and very intense cheeses.
- Vinification: fermentation for 15-20 days at controlled temperature (25/28°C) in steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation in large oak barrels (30 hl capacity).
- Aging: in tonneaux of 5 Hl capacity for a period of 12 to 15 months. Further aging in the bottle.
- Serving Temperature: 18°C
- Alcohol content: 15%.
Grandeur Barbera D’Alba D.O.C. 2020
Elegant, decisive and “grand”: our Grandeur is not the usual Barbera d’Alba. Despite long aging in tonneaux and bottle, it retains a delicious freshness on the nose and palate. For us, Barbera has been the ambassador of our winery since 1990. For everyone else, simply Grandeur.
Bright garnet red color. Aroma of cherry and raspberry, sandalwood, sweet spices and herbs, with an initial subtle note of smoke. In the mouth it is well balanced, savory and dry, giving the palate a lingering finish.
56 People watching this product now!
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.