- Denomination: Denomination of Controlled Origin
- Grape variety: 100% Barbera
- Production area: municipalities of Alba and Diano d'Alba
- Vinification: maceration for 18-20 days at controlled temperature between 25 and 28°C with pumping over in stainless steel tanks. Devatting at the end of alcoholic fermentation and subsequent malolactic fermentation, also carried out in steel.
- Aging: the wine is aged in small-capacity oak containers for about 24 months.
- Gastronomic pairings: great main courses of meat: braised, boiled, stewed, also excellent with game and very intense cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 18°C
La Caterina Barbera D’Alba D.O.C. 2020 (Copia)
Caterina Barbera D’Alba is a wine with a deep garnet red color and a bouquet of cherry and raspberry, sweet spices. In the mouth it is well balanced, savory and dry, giving the palate a lingering, warm finish, supported by lively acidity and pleasant, well-integrated tannins.
Out of stock
53 People watching this product now!
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.