- Denomination: Denomination of Controlled Origin
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: La Morra
- Vinification: soft crush-destemming with separation of stems from berries. Maceration for 20-25 days at controlled temperature between 25 and 28°C with pumping over in stainless steel tanks. Devatting at the end of alcoholic fermentation and subsequent malolactic fermentation, also carried out in steel.
- Aging: the wine is aged in wood for a minimum period of three years
- Serving Temperature: 20°C
- Optimal age: 4-5 years old
- Alcohol content: 14%.
Langhe Nebbiolo 2020 “Casa Mascarello” DOC
An important Nebbiolo D’Alba, deep ruby red color with reflections tending toward garnet. Elegant bouquet, with hints of licorice, vanilla, cinnamon and tertiary notes such as leather and goudron. Balanced and well balanced in the mouth between the acid and tannic components and the softer ones due to the presence of alcohol. Aromas of blackberry, vanilla, licorice,
tobacco and coffee.
31 People watching this product now!
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.