- Appellation: Appellation of Controlled Origin
- Varietal: 100% Nebbiolo
- Gastronomic Pairings: red meats, including grilled and raw meat tartare, first courses with meat sauce, game birds. Meat-based appetizers, dishes enhanced by white Alba truffles. Medium/long-aged cheeses.
- Vinification: maceration for 15-20 days at temperatures between 25-28°C with frequent pumping over in stainless steel tanks. Devatting and malolactic fermentation in wood.
- Aging: partly in oak barrels of 50 hl capacity, partly in 5 hl tonneaux for a period of 15 months. This is followed by blending and resting in steel tanks before bottling.
- Serving Temperature: 16-18°C
- Alcohol content: 14%.
Nebbiolo D’Alba D.O.C. 2020
Our Nebbiolo d’Alba D.O.C. is the perfect match for so many important and flavorful dishes: first courses with meat sauce but also game, long-aged cheeses and anything that has truffles as a complement. The reason for this versatility? Its full, harmonious and velvety texture.
Ruby red in color tending to garnet, the aroma is intense, of raspberries, rose and licorice. Full, harmonious structure with long aftertaste.
33 People watching this product now!
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.