- Denomination: Appellation of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin
- Varietal: 70% Pinot Noir - 30% Chardonnay
- Gastronomic Pairings: Perfect as an aperitif, it goes well with cold appetizers, including fish, seafood and hard cheeses.
- Vinification: fermentation at 18°C in steel for a period of 20-25 days, after which 8-10 months of storage in steel and wood. Foaming in the bottle, in spring, according to the "classic method."
- Maturation: 30 months on its own yeasts in the bottle.
- Serving Temperature: 6-8°C
- Alcohol content: 13%.
Alta Langa Spumante D.O.C.G. Brut Millesimato 2019 (Copia)
Alta Langa spumante is the latest addition to the Mascarello household. Made with the classic D.O.C.G. method, exclusively vintage, with fine perlage, it is characterized by a delicate sapidity. A curiosity that makes it unique in the world is that its specifications only impose a minimum altitude of the vineyards to be respected: this must be 250 meters above sea level.
Alta Langa white has straw-yellow hues and has a very fine perlage. On the nose, its aromas are reminiscent of white fruit and citrus with hints of bread crust. The palate is harmonious, characterized by a delicate savoriness.
46 People watching this product now!
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.