- Appellation: Appellation of Controlled Origin
- Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
- Gastronomic Pairings: a white with excellent structure, it goes well with the entire meal holding up well even with important dishes. Vinification: vinification is totally carried out in temperature-controlled steel tanks. During alcoholic fermentation the Chardonnay is kept at a temperature of 18°C (64°F). Finished, after a period of about 20-30 days, the wine remains for a few more months on the fine lees at a temperature of 18-20°C and then bottled.
- Serving Temperature: 10-12°C
- Alcohol content: 12.5 percent
Langhe Chardonnay D.O.C. 2021
Langhe Chardonnay D.O.C. is the fruit of a white grape variety whose origins are mysterious, one of the most cultivated in the world: according to some it has Middle Eastern “roots,” according to others from Illyria. However, it originated and spread from Burgundy, from where it has gradually spread throughout the world since the late 19th century. Grown on the hills of Langa, it gives a wine with a full and harmonious structure, balanced between good acidity and discreet softness.
Deep straw yellow color with golden hues. Aroma of citrus, banana, grapefruit and tropical fruits. Full and harmonious structure with hints of bread crust. In the mouth it is fat, powerful and fresh with a long and persistent finish. It has a distinct acidity while maintaining a certain smoothness.