- Denomination: Appellation of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin
- Varietal: 100% Arneis
- Gastronomic Pairings: ideal for seafood appetizers and starters, first courses with shellfish, seafood soups, fresh cheeses. Excellent with large fish, seafood or freshwater main courses.
- Vinification: in steel tanks at controlled temperature (12-15°C) for a period of 25-30 days. Then left to age on the "noble lees" for about a month to make the wine more full-bodied and round.
- Serving Temperature: 10-12°C
- Alcohol content: 13.5 percent
Roero Arneis D.O.C.G. 2021
Arneis: a white grape variety that tells of the uniqueness of Roero, the large territory that stretches along the left bank of the Tanaro River. Wine made from these grapes is an ideal and highly recommended pairing for appetizers and fish-based first meals.
Bright straw yellow in color, floral, fruity and with mineral hints on the nose. In the mouth it shows all its structure of pleasant freshness and the flavor of fresh fruit and citrus.
45 People watching this product now!
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.